Sunday, April 20, 2008

“I like the Night Life, God likes to Boogie”


The nightly display of fireworks of the sky and the music of the jungle has been extraordinary. Two nights ago, we watched as the sky lit up with a display of Thor’s magic, rolling through the evening clouds. Thunder echoed its brother’s lights, and then the rain came down in misty waves I blending seamlessly into their fraternity. Lt. Col. Ed Tanguy, Capt. Pete Aguilar and stood on the Lanai (balcony/porch) and watched enrapt with the Godly display of Nature's ominous power before us. After the thunder and lightning ended, we were rewarded with the strangest cacophony of sound. What started out as an apparent dog fight, slowly turned into the total mayhem of the calls of monkeys as they competed for who could shout the loudest across the newly soaked jungle.

An amazing night in the Jungles of Bengal.

In the words we use at the closing of every prayer I my family, “Thank you God, Thank you God, Thank you God.”

4 Comments:

Blogger Hiroshi Sasaki (antihiro) said...

hey, arns
what's your email address? write me back at antihiro@charter.net

and meanwhile, check out
www.niyazmusic.com

5:02 PM  
Blogger dwarfgoper said...

Hi Arnold. I came across your blog today. Nice to see you are blogging.

My name is Vincent. We worked together on the Bradbury campaign for senate in 2002. Remember? I saw you at OMSI a few years ago.

Anyway, I am a criminal defense attorney now. I have court appearances in Salem now and then. Maybe we could meet for lunch or something. Merry Christmas!

Send me an email to vmulier@yahoo.com.

Vincent

12:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

congratulations guys, quality information you have given!!! Click for Tanduayus

11:19 PM  
Blogger Merlin Kristianti said...

Jordan Graye, Christopher Rude, Willard, Kaedy Kiely, The Regular Guys, Emperor Searcy, The Morning X, Steve Craig, Randy & Spiff, JJ Jackson, Bert Weiss
asikqq
dewaqq
sumoqq
interqq
pionpoker
bandar ceme
hobiqq
paito warna terlengkap
http://199.30.55.59/dewaqq78/
datahk

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home